Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Seattle Show Gal

As of this last weekend, I officially got the job with Seattle Show Gal. The site is growing fast and though the term blog might make you think of something small like this, SSG is getting a ton of traffic and growing every month. I'm really stoked to be a real music journalist and I've already started getting assignments. Nothing's been published yet but my bio's up and you can check that out if you'd like.

I'll probably be fairly busy with that and may not post as much here. At the very least, I'll have links to my album reviews and previews. Part of what's exciting about working there is being held to a high standard. I love doing Page 43, but let's be honest, is anyone really going to say anything if something I write is junk?

I've put the album on the back burner for awhile but I guarantee it will be done before the end of the year. I'll post my Best of 1985-8 post soon. For now though, I need to write a concert preview for SSG.

No comments:

Post a Comment